There is no engine component more complex and essential than a car’s transmission. Transmissions are responsible for shifting gears (automatically or manually) to dynamically change the speed-torque ratio in order to deliver power to the wheels in an efficient manner based on the speed of the vehicle.
Symptoms of a Problem
- Transmission is slipping between gears while driving or popping back to neutral
- Unusual grinding/clunking/humming noises – especially when in neutral
- Fluid smells like it is burned
- Clutch is dragging – clutch stays engaged and causes grinding noises when trying to shift
- Grinding or thumping when gear changes instead of smooth transitions
- Lag/delay between gear changes and/or higher than normal RPMs for a given speed or gear change
If problems are caught early on, minor repairs are far more budget-friendly as they do not require complete removal/disassembling or replacement of “hard” parts.
Call today to schedule your diagnostic appointment!
602 840 3263
Located at 4226 W. Indian School Rd Phoenix Az 85019
Fill the form below for a free no obligation quote: